1. Heineken Asia Pacific Beverages Pte Ltd (“HAPBev”) collects personal data through its websites (including its online platforms and brand related websites) (“Websites”) as well as pursuant to and/ or in connection with any promotions and contests conducted by it and/ or any of HAPBev’ business partners (“Business Partners”), including but not limited to participating outlets and retailers (“Activities”). HAPBev respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
2. The Websites are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 or the applicable legal age for consuming the products in question. HAPBev does not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 18.
5. Personal data means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which HAPBev has or is likely to have access(“Personal Data”), which may include but is not limited to the following:
|i.||personal information that links back to an individual e.g., name, gender, date of birth, personal identification numbers, images, photographs, videos;|
|ii.||contact information e.g., address, phone number, email address;|
|iii.||payment information e.g., credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date; and|
|iv.||technical information e.g., IP address.|
How We Use Your Data
6. Personal Data collected by HAPBev from you may be used by HAPBev and/ or shared with any of HAPBev’ related corporation, agents, service providers, and Business Partners, for any of the following purposes:
|i.||to provide services of the Websites, provide technical assistance, assist you in a transaction;|
|ii.||to administer the Activities;|
|iii.||to inform you of events and promotions and to send you sales and marketing communications relating to HAPBev products, including (but not limited to)offers, personalised updates*, and information about new goods and services via newsletters, emails and/or text messages;|
|iv.||to inform you of events and promotions by any of the Business Partners**;|
|v.||to conduct marketing research, user profile and analytics; and/ or|
|vi.||for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of thedata.|
(collectively referred to as the “Purpose”).
* Personalised updates: These will be sent by HAPBev via email and tailored online & social media advertising. The advertising could be based on your location and is tailored to you through a profile of your interests and matched with other information gathered byHAPBev. You can opt-out of receiving these updates and promotions at any time by using the unsubscribe link or by contacting Privacy.HAPBev@heineken.com.
**Please note that the communications will be sent directly by any of the Business Partners, and HAPBev shall disclose the relevant contact information to them for that purpose.
In relation to paragraph 5 above, HAPBev may process and combine information about your online navigation (clicks and views), your interactions with HAPBev, your online purchases, your settings on the Website, your browser settings, your location, and your contact details. In addition, HAPBev may build a profile of your interests and match this with your other online information (for example by using Facebook or Google Custom audience services to the extentallowed under applicable law) in order for HAPBev to use different channels for relationship management and marketing of HAPBev products and services to you via e-mail, direct mail, social media or online advertising which may include personalising marketing content and offers, in particular when HAPBev uses data management platforms, so that these are tailored to your preferences.
Transfer, Storage and Processing of Data
9. The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Websites and Activitiesis secured by means of current, usual technical measures. HAPBev may transfer your Personal Data to the Heineken group companies or third parties to fulfill any of the services requested by you, which parties will process your Personal Data according to instructions of HAPBev and under the responsibility of HAPBev.
11. Personal Data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the datawas collected continues. Thereafter HAPBev will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy a legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements.
Access, Correction and Removal
12. You may, at any time, request for HAPBev to take any or all the following actions by writing to HAPBev at Privacy.HAPBev@heineken.com:
|i.||inform you whether any Personal Data has been collected from you;|
|ii.||inform you what Personal Data (if any) has been collected from you;|
|iii.||send, via email, the Personal Data that has been collected from you (if any) to you at your preferred email address; or|
|iv.||delete any or all Personal Data that has been collected from you (if any).|
13. You may withdraw your consent for HAPBev to use any or all of the Personal Data that has been collected from you (if any) by writing to HAPBev at Privacy.HAPBev@heineken.com and HAPBev shall, as soon as possible, delete such Personal Data as advised by you.
Cookies Used on the Websites
|i.||Functional cookies: These cookies enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, they make sure that you only have to pass the age-gate once and that your basket is saved during all the steps of your checkout process. These cookies also help to support website security and basic functionality.|
|ii.||Analytics cookies: HAPBev uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Websites. HAPBev can then make improvements to the usability of the Websites. Google only processes data obtained via the Websites in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.|
|iii.||Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies will remember your product and page preferences when you visit the Websites. This enables HAPBev to provide you with advertisements that are relevant to your interests by developing a segmented profile and adapting the content of the advertisements on the Websites for various groups of customers. Third parties that set cookies via our website may also try to find out what your interests are in this way, and this information may also be used to present you with advertisements that are tailored to your interests on those third party websites.|
The Websites also allow cookies of social plugins of several third parties. This enables a user to share content of the Websites on certain social networks. These plugins also enhance the user friend liness of the Websites. For example, with the Facebook plugin on the Websites, users can simply register themselves on the Websites with their Facebook account details. The (use of the) data collected by these third parties via the social plugins are exclusively determined by such third party as HAPBev cannot read these cookies (nor can these parties read the cookies of HAPBev). For information regarding the third party cookies, please read the respective third party’s policies.
Changing Your Settings
16. By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from these Websites. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this Websites, you may not be able to access or use all features of these Websites.
17. Please send an email to the HAPBev’ Data Privacy Officer or firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions concerning anything on the use of your personal data or cookies on the Websites.
18. The name and contact details of HAPBev’ Data Privacy Officer are as follows:
Name: Adrian Tan
Contact details: Privacy.HAPBev@heineken.com
Address: 459 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim Singapore 639934